All new BBR MX style, vertical shock, rear end kit for the 2019, and newer, CRF110F. We went back to the drawing board and completely redesigned the ultimate rear suspension upgrade for your pitbike. The swingarm is machined from 3 solid chunks of billet aluminum that fit together like a puzzle. Two high strength steel dowel pins, along with a press fit, ensure perfect alignment. Two 12mm bolts secure each side. The result is a strong and light swingarm that's survived the worst abuse BBR's test riders could throw at it. The side arms have been computer designed to be stiffer and stronger then any other swingarm we've ever built. That lets the bike track straighter through the whoops and exit turns smoother and more predictably than ever before.
The four piece billet upper shock mount fits 2019 and newer CRF110F's. This upper shock mount lets you choose between stock height, +1", +2", +3", or +4". We spent the last 2 years hammering prototypes and the result is the best upgrade you can make to your CRF110F. We designed CRF110F upper shock mount to sandwich the swingarm pivot area to add strength to an often broken part of the OEM frame. The shock mount also offsets the shock to still allow use of the OEM battery box (trimming of the fender and batterybox is required).
The Elka shock is their lastest Stage 4 design with adjustable compression, rebound, and spring preload. Carson Brown approved valving ensures the best rear suspension on any CRF110 anywhere.
- Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum in house at BBR
- Raw machined finish can easily be polished, sanded, or scuffed for a satin/brushed appearance
- Bolt together construction secured with solid steel dowel pins, press fit, and 12mm high-strength bolts
- Pocketed design ensures stiffness while reducing weight
- Upper shock mount fits 2019 and newer CRF110F's
- Ride height includes stock, +1", +2", +3", and +4"
- Elka Stage 4 shock with 1100 lbs. spring (optional 975 lbs. available for lighter riders)
- Length: 14.850" (377mm) from pivot bolt to forward axle position (center-to-center)
- Axle slot length: 1.34" (34mm)
- Chain guide mount is machined in place (not bolted on)
- Includes Chain Guide
- Uses a CRF/XR50 BBR Works Edition chainguide
- Includes new rear hub spacer to fit the OEM CRF110F drum brake hub
Note: You will need a longer chain (see Optional Parts below if you want to purchase one with your swingarm). ProComp swingarms use the CRF/XR50 BBR Works Edition chainguide. They are also linked below in the Optional Parts section.
Note 2: This is not the same swingarm as used in our KLX110 ProComp kit. The shock is offset (dramatically) away from the chain side to allow use of the OEM battery box (with trimming). You cannot use a BBR KLX110 ProComp swingarm on the CRF110 even with our upper shock mount. Pretty much all dimensions are different between these swingarms.
- Honda CRF110F (2019-Present)